Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Newest Addition: Baby Shower Favors

I have been to many baby showers over the years and I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm not really crazy about the favors I've received in the past. On occasion, I'll get something really neat that I love and can use but most of the time, I mysteriously forget to bring it home. Unless it's a candy bar of some sort............. ;)

With that said, if I ever received a baby shower favor like the ones we offer at The Emilee Grace Company, I might be trying to sneak an extra one in my bag on the way out.


Here are some of my favorites:



"She'll Soon See Her Feet Pedicure Set" Guests at the baby shower won’t stop raving about this cute favor. The unique flip flop doubles as a pedicure set with a cheerful pink and black polka dot design. This charming keepsake is ultra-chic with a modern flair. Pull the zipper to reveal the essentials: nail file, scissors, clippers, and cuticle instrument. Simply Irresistible! Measures 2" x 4.5" $5 each

"Pucker Up Lip Balm" Pamper your guest with our personalized lip balm. With a luscious vanilla scent, this soothing lip treatment is the perfect size to drop in your handbag and will soon become a daily part of your beauty routine. Each clear plastic case has a screw-on lid and measures approximately 1.5" in diameter. Personalize with your choice of designs and colors, along with the text of your choosing, and create a favor that is uniquely yours. Please enter personalization below. Item is sold in sets of 12, with a minimum order of 2 sets. Personalized Lip Balm Favors arrive separately from the labels, some assembly required (attaching the self-stick labels to the cases). Price is $21 per set.


Don't forget that we offer 10% off entire purchases on a regular daily basis by using code: EVERYDAY09 at check out.

Photobucket

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The pedicure set is so cute!

Unknown said...

I like your blog so much but the pedicure is set is really unique and cool. Top Blogs

Anonymous said...


I'm giving gratitude to Mr Pedro for all of his help in securing our loan for our new home here in Fruitland. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience as well as treating us as people rather than just home loan customers. You stand above the rest, I want to recommend anyone here looking for loan or investors to contact Mr Pedro and his staff because they are good people with gentle heart,
Mr Pedro Email Contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com



Regards,
John Burley! Our hats off to you!!"