Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I Want" Wednesday


I just took my first gander over to the "I Want...." Wednesday blog and thought that this would be a great weekly meme to participate in. How is works is this blog posts a question regarding things we want and each blogger answers it in a blog post.


Today's question is:


What do you want to teach your (Current, future, or fictional) children?


As the mom of 2 little girls, I want to teach them.....



....that Jesus loves them and has a plan for their lives.
....that what's on the inside is more important than what's on the outside.
....to wait until marriage to have sex.
....that no matter what they do, I'll always love them.
....to treat everyone equally.
....that putting God first is essential.
Have a blessed day!!


Photobucket

No comments: