Monday, May 12, 2008

MommyFest Blog Party

Hello Party Hoppers! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My name is Diana and I'm the proud owner of The Emilee Grace Company. We are an adorable little place on the web that sells products for mom and baby. We try to bring moms the latest and greatest items on the market and we are always on the lookout for new products. We pride ourselves on keeping things affordable and our site proves that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to be fashionable and stylish.

I'm the mom of 2 silly little girls, Emilee and Grace and I've been married to a wonderful husband, Tim, for almost 6 years. We are also raising my 15 year old nephew, Justin, so I have my hands full. :) I've been a christian my whole life (just about) and truly love the Lord. I teach sunday school to grades k-4 once a month on Sunday's and I teach the preschoolers 2x a month on Wednesdays.

In the spirit of this fun event, I want to offer a 10% discount off of your entire purchase if you see something at Emilee Grace that you just "have to have". Please use code MOMFEST08 at checkout from May 12 - May 16.

9 comments:

Frances said...

Just dropping by to say hello!! Great blog! Will be checking out your store soon.

Have a wonderful week :)

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Hello! Good to see you on the MommyFest!

Love to see your new headers! I love seeing the girls, they are so cute!

CrystalWilliams said...

I hope you have a blast at MommyFest:) Come by and check out our scavenger hunt today!

Crystal
http://chrysanthemoms.com

spinninglovelydays said...

Hi there. I'm pleased to meet you. I started my teaching career by teaching Sunday School too. I quit my post in an international school to be a WAHM, but I'm homeschooling, so I'm still at it.:)
Will come back here to read some more. Have a great one!

Blessings,
Ivy

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Hey

I just left a comment on your other blog. Have I told you how much I love your website and blog. :-) I hope business is going well for you. I need your 125x125 banner so I can put it up on my blog. We also need to swap links for our sites. :-)

Talk to you soon!

Haasiegirl said...

i would LOVE to exchange links w/ your blog and your business. Can you please email me at trisha@bambinaballerina.com so we can trade WAH links and then hook up our blogs in the blogrolls?

trisha

Jenny said...

Just stopping in from the party to say hi! I'm Jenny. :) I love your site. I've added you to my list of dailies as well. I hope you can find my site, The So Called Me, interesting and readable. I'd love you to visit sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your blog :)
I am really enjoying this blog fest !
Stop By the Almost Always Organized Mom's blog (Organizedfamilies.com) and win some free advertising and a free featured listing on Herblogdirectory.com
~k
The almost always organized mom

Me said...

Just wanted to say hello - I stopped by from the Momfest party list. I wanted to play but I can't find a simple instruction post to tell me how! LOL.

Anyway - just wanted to say hi. Maybe I'll figure out how to take part next year!?